I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just Stuff

So I realize the last post I made was on Thanksgiving. Wow, that long ago? Sorry!
Also, I realized I never posted pictures of my babysitting experience. In my defense, I can tell you that I have watched the baby at least 3 or 4 times since my original post and I just can't seem to play catch up with postings and pictures. Am I enjoying it, you ask? Heck yes I am!!
Did you go out shopping on Black Friday? Or should I say Thursday night? I did a little, but not like in years past. Honestly, I was NOT fan of the early openings and, most of all, the stupid staggered start times of sales within ONE store. I wanted something that went on sale beginning at 10:00 Thursday night and something that didn't go on sale til midnight at Wal-Mart. Needless to say, I went to 2 different locations and got to hit both start times. However, I still didn't like it.
Work is keeping me extremely busy these days. I know; that's a good thing. Unfortunately, I just can't seem to get caught up. It drives me nuts. My mind races regarding what to tackle first.
My house is chaos. I've started decorating, but only do a little at a time. I WILL be done by this weekend. We're supposed to get snow tonight so maybe that will put be in more of a decorating state of mind.
Do you Pinterest? Man, that site is full of CRAZY good stuff. I can't seem to get enough. Even my almost 13 year old is getting interested. It's THAT bad at our house (haha).
Speaking of Pinterest, I've got a list of craft projects I'd like to tackle before the holiday gets any more closer. Ha, that's kinda funny once I read it out loud! We'll see how that goes.
I sure wish I had realized 2 posts ago that it was my 100th post. Ugh. I can't believe I missed such a milestone. I'll try to watch better for when I reach 150. I'll bring that to your attention when it happens :)
I hope you're having a great week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment