I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 25 of 31 - An Evening Out

Topic is: An Evening Out

Tonight I'm going out on the town. Well, not exactly, but close. My oldest step-son's band is playing a gig tonight and we're going to listen/watch. The cool thing is that it's an all age venue so we can take our daughter who happens to L-O-V-E music. Our daughter is taking a friend, because, you know, it's not cool to hang out with your parents on a Friday night.

The event starts at 7 and goes til 11. I'm not quite sure how long we'll stay, but I'm sure we'll have a good time. It's not very often we get to do something like this as a family. I'm looking forward to it.

I figured I better get this post done before we left, cause I know I'll be ready for bed the second we walk in the door tonight.

Cheers to a night out!
Bottoms up; well, with diet coke that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment