I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 8 of 31 - Music

Topic is: Music

Let me just tell you that REO Speedwagon is my all-time favorite band. I have seen them at least 8 times in concert. The most recent was quite a few years ago, but nevertheless, I love them every time I see them. Know what my favorite album is? High Infidelity. That album ROCKS!

I love music from the 70's - you know, the disco era. Yeah, that's what I like!!
Songs such as:  Le Freak, Disco Inferno,  Funky Town, YMCA, Hot Stuff, Night Fever, The Hustle. Oh, I could go on and on.

I like music from the 80's, but not nearly as much. Some bands that I enjoy from this era are:
Journey, Air Supply, Culture Club, Queen and AC/DC.

I can honestly say I really don't like much from the 90's. I did a google search to see what I could maybe mention and I came up empty. Sorry.

I am not a fan of today's music and don't even get me started on rap. To me, rap is nothing but noise.

ROCK ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment