1) We've had sunshine here in Northern Indiana for the past couple of days. It's crazy what the big bright ball in the sky can do for one's spirit. Next week the weather people are calling for highs in the mid 40's to 50. They are also calling for rain, but the warmer temps will be welcoming. Flooding is going to be a big concern, but right now I'm just thinking about the warmer weather!
2) My mom's birthday was earlier this week. We are getting together as a family to celebrate tomorrow. I always love it when our family gets together.
3) Olivia's birthday is next month. She's given my husband and I some ideas, but honestly, I'm not sure we'll get her what she wants. That sounds kind of mean, and I don't want it to come across that way. Most of what she wants costs more money then I can/will spend. I am reminded that since she will be turning 15, that means she will be able to get her driving permit. That is scary to think about and even scarier to type it out. Ahhh!!
4) I am so excited to be starting my business traveling this year. In March I will be heading to Charleston, SC for 3-1/2 days. I'm looking forward to it. I've been there only once and that was a couple years ago. Then, I only had the chance to spend about 1-1/2 days and was begging for more time. After that, my travel looks like this:
May=St. Augustine, FL
July = Indianapolis, IN
September = Jekyll Island, GA
November = Atlanta, GA
5) Last weekend our Clothes Mentor had their 3-2-1 sale. That means on Friday, their clearance items were $3, Saturday they were $2 and Sunday they were $1. Because of other things going on, I didn't get there til Sunday. I was pleased spending only $5 and walking away with 4 shirts and a pair of shoes. Happy Shopping to Me!
6) I have a guilty conscience for not watching more of the Olympics. Not sure why, but they aren't that interesting to me. I think I like the summer games better. As a proud American, I wish I could get more into them. Boo me!
Well, there you have it. Six random things today. Enjoy your weekend.