Where in the world has time gone? Can you believe we are only a few short hours away from the year 2012?
Do you have any New Year's Eve plans? Or do you like to stay safe in your own home like I do?
Regardless of how you bring in the new year, I hope it's the best yet!
Cheers to a Happy 2012!
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Yes, I am making a list and checking it twice!
Tomorrow is d-day!! My mom and I are starting early and not stopping until we're done. We're going to start off with breakfast at Cracker Barrel (my all time favorite for breakfast) and then hit store after store after store....right along with all the other crazies!!
Really though, I don't think that I have all that much yet to get. My problem is going to be picking out the last minute "small" stuff that seems to cause me the most stress.
Deep down in my bones, I feel a successful day coming up. How about you? Will you be out running around tomorrow too? If so, I hope you are get everything checked off your list.
Until next time....
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Since there are 12 days til Christmas - ahhhhh...I can't believe it - I thought I would be random and list 12 things about me. Some I may have mentioned on the blog and some maybe not.
Anyway, here it goes:
- #1-I have 2 brothers. One is older and one is younger. Our first names all start with "T", our names each have four letters and we each have a repeating letter. Todd (repeating "d"), Tara (repeating "a") and Tate (repeating "t"). Quite creative on my mom and dad's part, huh?
- #2-I am right handed but have always been fascinated at how left handed people write.
- #3-I have only had about 3-4 jobs my whole life. I'm going on 21 years at my current job. Yay me.
- #4-My husband and I struggled with infertility for almost 2-1/2 years before getting pregnant with my daughter.
- #4-I love to go on vacations where there is warm weather, water and sand.
- #5-I love Diet Coke and coffee.
- #6-I was raised with cats and currently have 2 - Bear and Squeaky. They are 8 years old and they are brothers.
- #7-Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I could eat it for breakfast (duh!), lunch or dinner.
- #8-My parents divorced when I was an adult. Honestly, I have to wonder if that is harder than divorce as a kid.
- #9-I do not make cleaning my house a priority. Yes, it drives me NUTS, but there are other things I would rather do than clean. It's as simple as that.
- #10-I was a bridesmaid 7 or 8 times before I actually became a bride.
- #11-Although Tom and I have been married for 15 years, next week we will celebrate 20 years being together
- #12-I amaze people at work with how fast I can type.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Today I am taking the day off work to get some much needed stuff done around the house. I just can't seem to keep up with the clutter and cleaning.
I made a list and I'm checking it twice. I can't wait to cross things off as I get them accomplished.
Blogging was not on this list, so I better get off the computer and get some things done.
Have a great day!