- Had brunch with my good friend Susan today. It was long overdue.
- Trying to get my house clean is like trying to get a tan in February (in Northern Indiana)
- I need to run some errands, but don't feel like using that much gas
- Tom doesn't have any gigs this weekend. Kind of nice that we can get stuff done outside.
- Olivia got her report card last week. One subject has me kind of concerned.
- Leighton is getting so big and is really starting to be mobile. Oh gosh, time to baby-proof.
- We're going to get family pictures taken in July.
- I cannot wait for our vacation. Less than 2 months.
- I bought a tanning package and can't wait to start going. Unfortunately, it will take quite a few sessions to notice a difference
- Lemon juice and water-it's what Olivia sprayed on her hair trying to lighten it.
- I don't like having garage sales, but I love going to them.
- We traded our Nissan Altima in for a Nissan Rogue last month. I need to do a post on that.
- Tom is still driving his jeep that is almost 12 years old.
- Next year at this time we will be picking Olivia's high school schedule. No, I cannot believe it.
- Also next year at this time, my step-daughter will be graduating from college. Can't believe that either.
- The washing machine is off balance-i hate it when that happens. So noisy!
Yep, all of this is random but it was on my mind so now it's on my blog.