I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CUTE SHOES AND CUTE NECKLACE

Hey fellow bloggers....it's been a long time!

I wanted to take a minute to show you a couple items I recently purchased. My daughter and I made a trip to the mall for HER and I ended up with these 2 items for ME. Well.....I couldn't help it!

These shoes I got from Payless. I love them, love them, love them. On their website I see they are available in different colors. Oh yeah, I plan on getting at least one more pair.



As we were walking through the mall I realized we have a new store called Body Central. Granted, my body doesn't fit into much of their stuff (kinda like a Forever 21) but their accessories were too cute and CHEAP. Oh, and the day I was there they were having a 20% entire store sale. Bingo...jackpot. Anyway, this is the necklace I got for about $5.00. I have the perfect dress to wear it with.



Do you have a favorite pair of sandals or piece of jewelry? I think these two are mine for now!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment