I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Making a list

Yes, I am making a list and checking it twice!
Tomorrow is d-day!! My mom and I are starting early and not stopping until we're done. We're going to start off with breakfast at Cracker Barrel (my all time favorite for breakfast) and then hit store after store after store....right along with all the other crazies!!
Really though, I don't think that I have all that much yet to get. My problem is going to be picking out the last minute "small" stuff that seems to cause me the most stress.
Deep down in my bones, I feel a successful day coming up. How about you? Will you be out running around tomorrow too? If so, I hope you are get everything checked off your list.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment