I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So Close


My vacation is so close I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Come Friday, I'm outta here for a week. I cannot wait to have my feet in the sand enjoying the scenery of the Gulf of Mexico! Blue water and white sand....can't you just picture it now? You know; like this:
I'm still getting stuff done around the house to get ready but am not yet stressed. I've got a good start on gathering beach type items, misc stuff AND have started to pack. Oh, and my house is getting cleaner each day. I LOVE coming home from vacation to a clean house. It just makes the sad ending of vacation a little brighter knowing there aren't chores to do before returning to work.
I'm not the best blogger, but I'm hoping to do a great vacation post (pictures included) when I get back.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. FUN! We are headed there in August. I can't wait! (Although I'm NOT looking forward to the 12+ hr car ride with two kids!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete