With that being said, I've got so much running thru my mind that I think I'll just simply make a post about "stuff". Stuff that is on my mind, stuff that I need to get done, stuff that is just stuff.
- Leighton turns one on October 1st. In less than 2 weeks, that is. His birthday party is on the 30th of September and I just can't believe it.
- My daughter is a typical teenager and proves it every.single.day. I have been really struggling lately trying to parent her. I get mad, I cry, I yell, I cry, I talk, I cry, I pray! This too shall pass. Or at least that's what I keep trying to tell myself.
- Tom's band hasn't had too many gigs lately. It's nice having him home, but I miss the money. Honest truth!
- I volunteered myself to help work the concession stand at the 6 home Notre Dame football games. I'm getting "paid" by earning money to put towards Olivia's trip to Washington DC in the spring. The entire 8th grade class goes (about 280 kids). We've already had one game and it was so, so much fun. The next game is this weekend.
- We are finally starting to do some stuff (organizing, decorating) in our basement. Mind you, we've lived in our house almost 10 years and we're finally getting around to it. Yeah, procrastination with a capital "P". I can't wait to post pictures of the room Olivia is helping to decorate. It's her and Tom's music room.
- I absolutely cannot believe it's the middle of September already. The weather and trees are starting to show sure signs of Fall.
- At this time, we're planning on out of town guests for the Christmas holiday. I'm trying not to stress about what needs to be done before that, but as the weeks get closer, I get more nervous. It will all work out, I know it will.
- I spend way too much time on my computer at home. It's like an addiction. There are so many things I could/should do in the evenings but I don't. I think I'm actually lazy.
- I've put on a few extra pounds, but I have no ambition to do anything about it. Now, it's not much, and most probably can't tell, but I sure can. It's just more fun to eat another candy bar then work out. Why do I do this to myself? The longer I wait, the harder it will be to get motivated.
- I should be working, but I'm blogging.
- The more I type, the more I think of to type about. I think I better stop. Yeah, I better stop.
Until next time.....