I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What's New?

Hey blog friends,

What's new with you? Not much here on my end which is why you haven't seen a post in 2 weeks. I don't know what it is, but I just NEVER find things to blog about.

Since I don't have much to talk about, I'll at least let you know that I'm super excited about my shopping trip coming up in 3 weeks. My two local sister-in-laws and my mom and I are heading to Gurnee Mills in Gurnee, IL and then IKEA in Bolingbrook, IL. We'll be gone over night....basically Gurnee one day and IKEA the next. Yep, a whole day dedicated to each place. We are going to shop til we drop. This is the 4th year in a row for us. A tradition has begun!!

In my mind I'm thinking of all kind of things I want to look for/purchase while I'm gone. Soon I will get it all down on paper (or on the notepad in my phone if I feel real techno-geaky). Doesn't it always seems when you're looking for something you never find it? I'm hoping that's not going to be the case for me.

Have you ever been to Gurnee Mills or IKEA? If so, what's your favorite part of each place?

Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the cool Fall temps and beautiful colors out there. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!! Maybe one day I can hear all about it once we can find time to catch up:))!lol

    ReplyDelete