I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013

Bring on 2013!!

Ok, so we're only 2 days into the new year and I already know it's going to be a busy one. Lots going on now and in the coming months.

Here's a look at what I've got coming up within the next 6 months (and this is just all that I'm aware of and remembering at the time of writing this).
  • In March or early April we will be having a bridal shower for my step-daughter Emily who got engaged on Christmas Eve
  • In April we will be having a baby shower for my sister-in-law who's due in June
  • In mid May my step-daughter Emily graduates from college
  • The Saturday of Memorial Day weekend (in May) is the wedding
  • On Memorial Day my Olivia leaves for a week long trip to Washington DC with her classmates
  • Early June is my niece's 21st birthday
  • Early to mid June is when my newest niece or nephew is due to be born
I'm exhausted just writing all this out. Hopefully with the chain of events listed above it means I'll have plenty to blog about.

Here's to a healthy and happy 2013!

1 comment:

  1. I loved catching up today and hearing all about your exciting news! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to read all of your upcoming posts!!

    ReplyDelete