I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Monday, April 5, 2010

Can you say vacation?

This week is Olivia's spring break from school. I am so excited to be taking the week off with her. It's been a long time since I've had a real vacation.

Monday and Tuesday will be "staycation" days. We'll leave for the St Louis area on Wednesday. We're going to visit my cousin and her family. Although my cousin and I keep in touch, thanks to Facebook, we haven't seen each other in over 9 years. I can't wait to see her and to just simply get away for a few days.

Have you had a vacation lately? If so, did you do anything? Or did you just enjoy the time at home? No matter what, when or how, I hope it was enjoyable.

Due to the fact I'll be gone soon, I will be taking a brief break from the blog world. I'll be back in touch soon, though.

Until then......

No comments:

Post a Comment