I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello bloggers...it's me, Tara

Ok, so I think I'm taking this "vacation from my blog" a little too far. I can't believe I've been home from vacation for almost a week and haven't taken the time to blog yet.

I have so much to write about, it's just finding the time to sit down and do it. Maybe this weekend I will just take an hour or so out of my day and do it. I'd love to do it now; however, I use 2 different computers and all my pictures are on the other computer...of course! I love to use pictures when I blog; it gives a good visual for what I'm blogging about.

On a side note, I realize I never wrote about Olivia's birthday party last MONTH! Oh someday, I'll get caught up.

I hope you're all enjoying the spring temperatures and sunshine (for the most part). I love this time of year!

Until I blog again....take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment