I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Season 10


Tonight is the first of Season 10 for American Idol. Are you excited? I've got mixed emotions.


We've been Idol watchers since Season 2. Faithfully. Last season really had us wondering about the show, the judges, the contestants, etc. We just about lost interest and we were actually glad when the show was done in May.


This year is bringing quite a few changes - some good; some not so good (in my opinion). Here are some of my thoughts on a few of the changes I read about:


  • I've never been a fan of Randy, Jennifer Lopez or Steven Tyler. So as far as the judges go, I'll just have to be patient.

  • They have lowered the age limit from 16 to 15. Not so sure about this change.

  • They have moved the air days to Wednesday and Thursday. That doesn't really bother me.

  • They are not picking 6 guys and 6 girls to make up the top 12. They are simply picking the TOP 12. I LOVE this and feel it should have been this way all along.

What about you? Are you and Idol fan? Are you looking forward to the start of Season 10?


1 comment:

  1. We watched it last night and I loved the new judges! Steven Tyler is so funny (not annoying like Simon) Jennifer is nice and real (not goofy like Paula/Ellen) and Randy, well, Randy is Randy! I think it will be better dynamics between Ryan and the judges too. I just hate that they kept the part of showing all the "fake" contestants that are there just for SHOW! :)

    ReplyDelete