I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BLIZZARD OF 2011

Well, it's official.
They are calling our latest weather conditions, the Blizzard of 2011. Pretty much EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING in our city and surrounding cities are closed.
All Schools and most businesses are closed. As a matter of fact, our city is under a "snow emergency" which means all non-emergency traffic is prohibited. Honestly, why in the world would anyone want to even get out in this mess. Yuk.
My whole family is home today. I doubt we'll get dressed. There's simply no need to. We plan to play board games, do some baking, watch movies, and who knows what other kind of entertainment we will come across.
If you are under extreme weather conditions, I hope you stay warm and safe. What kind of plans do you have to pass the time?
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment