I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Thoughts

My mind is racing. It's time to jot down some random thoughts.
  • I can't wait to get my bathroom re-do done. Zebra themed w/red accents
  • Other than Spring Break, my daughter has less than 9 wks of school left
  • We're going to Indianapolis for a few days over Spring Break
  • I watched Olivia play basketball yesterday and she didn't know it. I smiled.
  • My husband is loving all the gigs his band is getting
  • I might start tanning - I'm tired of being "glow in the dark" pale
  • I'm lucky to have a healthy family
  • A trip to IKEA real soon would be nice. I LOVE that store.
  • Sam's Club is one of my new favorite places to shop
  • Olivia is just as tall (if not taller) than me and wears a bigger shoe than me
  • The price of gas is scary. Not sure if we'll be taking a summer road trip because of it
  • My nephew leaves for basic training on April 3rd
  • After almost 3 years of being unemployed, my sister-in-law has a job
  • I should be working, but I'm playing around on the computer instead

1 comment:

  1. I just went to Ikea a few weeks ago and set aside an hour to shop .... two and a half hours later, wow!!

    ReplyDelete