I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Monday, May 23, 2011

Finale

WHO IS GOING TO BE THE WINNER OF AMERICAN IDOL 2011?





LAUREN ALAINA







OR




SCOTTY MCCREERY



Every year from the end of May til January I anticipate the start of a new season. I can't believe this season is 2 nights away from being over.




Is your favorite still in it to win it? I have LOVED both Lauren and Scotty since the auditions. Not sure what it is (besides the fact they are both cute as buttons) that drew me to them.




In past years, I have always had one set person I hoped would win. This year it almost doesn't matter. I truly like these two equally. (I'm just beyond thrilled that bad attitude Haley is gone, gone, gone).




Well, we will know on Wednesday who the next AMERICAN IDOL is going to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment