I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Friday, May 13, 2011

Not Happy

Ok, so let me just start by saying I am NOT HAPPY about the results on Idol last night. It so should have been Haley that got sent home, not James. She has a disrectful attitude and cannot take any constructive critism. Ugh, it still makes me mad thinking about it and typing this.
Don't get me wrong, I know James will do wonderful things, and like others that didn't make it to the top 2, will could possibly do way better without the "win". Remember Chris Daughtry? That's exactly that happened to him back in Season 5.
Anyway, back to the results. Since pretty much the beginning, our family thought the top 3 would be James, Lauren and Scotty. That saying 2 out of 3 ain't bad...well, it doesn't pertain to this situation if you ask me.
I guess, if anything, I can just hope that Haley is out of the competition next week. However, if she gets to the finale, I would love for someone else to win and watch her go down. Not nice, but that's how I feel.
Ok, I'm done complaining. Thanks for listening. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment