I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Black Friday; or is it Thursday?

Do you believe Black Friday is approaching so quick? Do you like to Black Friday shop? Well, pretty much this year, with some stores starting their sales on Thursday, it gives the start of Christmas shopping a whole new name in my eyes.
So, what do you think about the earlier start for some of the sales? I'm not diggin' it at this point. I don't mind getting up at 3:00-4:00 to get in line for some good deals. I just don't see myself staying up all day Thursday to get started at 10:00 at night and then going til who knows when. Ugh.
I could be jumping the gun. Heck, I don't even know if there will be much that I want to get this year.
Over the years I've found that sometimes it's more fun to just go and TRY to get good deals;
rather than to EXPECT to get good deals. That can make for some pretty disappointing shopping experiences.
One thing is for sure. I WILL be out shopping; I just don't know what time I'll get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment