I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Whatever Wednesday

For my "Whatever Wednesday" blog I'm just going to randomly write things that are on my mind. Since I can't seem to consistently blog about "real" things, this is what's going to work for me. So, here it goes:

  • I've been sick for over a week with bronchitis. I went to the doctor last Thursday thinking I would be diagnosed with a sinus infection. Wrong. An antibiotic, inhaler and steroid prescription later I was leaving the office. My last day of meds was yesterday; thank goodness.
  • Say a little prayer for my friend, Susan. She's got some major stress going on right now with planning her son's graduation party and just life in general pertaining to her son reaching this milestone.
  • I haven't watched Leighton for a couple weeks. I get to on Friday and can't wait. He's full crawling now AND pulling himself up on furniture. Oh boy...let the baby proofing begin at Grandma Tara's!!
  • Our weather here in Northern Indiana has been perfect lately. Just the right amount of sunshine and heat. Bring on summer!
  • My vacation is 3 weeks from Friday. Talk about can't wait. Holy cow it can't get here quick enough. Best part is that it's paid for except for spending money once we get there. Praise God.
  • Olivia had her last choir concert of the year last night. I took the camera (yay for remembering), but forgot to put the fully charged battery in it before I left the house. Yeah, I wasn't happy about that.
  • A small group recently went out to listen to Tom's band a couple weeks ago. It was a great time. Can't wait to plan a fun night out again soon.
  • We're American Idol fans at our house and have been since season 2. It's hard to believe tonight is the end of season 11 already. My house really wants Phillip to win. How about you? Do you watch?
I hope you're having a great week. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment