I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday and Sunday Stuff

Boy do I have a lot of stuff planned for Saturday and Sunday to get ready for company that comes on Tuesday. I always tend to wait til the last minute. I guess you could say I work best under pressure.

I'm super excited because my sister-in-law from South Carolina is coming for a week long visit. Normally it's a family trip, but this time it's just Terry. I'm super duper hyped about it. I'm going to take Wed, Thurs and Fri off work to spend quality time with her.

What do we have planned, you ask? Well, not really much of anything except for Wednesday. We can come and go as we please. Olivia may choose to join us or not.

On Wednesday we will be going to a HUGE outdoor flea market in Shipshewana, IN. It's only open on Tuesday's and Wednesday's during the week so the timing is perfect. We'll leave in the morning and come home mid to late afternoon. I didn't go at all last year, so I'm anxious to go next week.

Back to this weekend: I have cleaning to do. You know, the normal before company arrives. I need to sweep, dust and clean the bathrooms. Terry will be staying in Olivia's room so Olivia has a job ahead of her this weekend too. Her room is a P-I-T pit!

I'm hoping to get most of my chore list accomplished Saturday so I don't have to do much to do on Sunday. (It's my birthday). Then I'll just do last minute stuff on Monday and Tuesday after work.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment