I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

T-H-A-N-K-S

Giving thanks for:

T  
I'm thankful for Tom, my husband. I'm also thankful for time (even though it flies too fast)

H
I'm thankful for  my house and all the things in it. I feel warm and cozy when I'm home and sometimes there is no place I'd rather be.

A
I'm thankful for animals. I love my cat, Bear. I miss deeply my cat, Squeaky who passed away in August. I think about him a lot.

N
I'm thankful for nature and everything about it.

K
I'm thankful for my kids....all of them - biological and step. Without the kids I think I would be sad, boring and lonely.

S
I'm thankful for the sunrise and sunset that I get to see most days. I'm also thankful for my siblings and their spouses.
 
 
 
There is certainly more I'm thankful for, but there just weren't enough letters to play the game (haha). I'm thankful for my parents, friends, family, my job, my car, shopping centers, the ocean, beaches, etc. The list could truly go on and on and on but you get the picture.
 
What are you thankful for?
 
Blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment