I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Shopping anyone?

This weekend is my annual shopping trip to Gurnee Mills and IKEA. Last year I wrote about my upcoming trip in this post. I'm leaving on Friday and will be gone overnight, coming back on Saturday evening. Of course, I'm looking forward to it.

A few things are different this year. One of my sister-in-laws won't be going on Friday because she is a new mom and doesn't want to leave the baby for so long. I totally get it. However, she is going to meet us at IKEA on Saturday morning for a fun day there. Also different is the fact I have no list made to shop from. Even though I had a list last year, I don't think I actually bought anything from it. That's the way it works, huh? And finally, this year is different because I don't have any extra money to take and spend. Yep, I'm basically going shopping with no money. I think there's going to be a whole lot of window shopping for me. It's depressing, but I know I'll have a good time anyway.

The tradition continues and I'm super
excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment