I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

SIMPLY NOT IMPRESSED YET

They always say admitting it is the first step. So, here it goes......

I am really not impressed all that much with most of the contestants on American Idol this year. I do have my favorites, don't get me wrong, but other than a few, WOW. I'm hoping I feel different soon. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am an American Idol freak and so wish I felt otherwise this early in the competition.

I AM faithful and make a point to do nothing else when Idol is on. As a matter of fact, I keep a notebook next to my recliner and log the singers names and we mark them with a Y (yes) M (maybe) or N (no) after they sing. It's just a way to keep track of who is who and what is what.

Tonight we'll find out who the 2 guys and 2 girls are to be voted off this week. I always feel bad for whoever goes, even if I didn't care for them. Speaking of feeling bad....I just wanted to give DiDi a hug last night after she got such harsh comments from Randy, Simon, Ellen and Kara. She fought so hard not cry on stage. Could you imagine being so humiliated in front of hundreds of thousands of people? I'm not sure how they "keep their cool" sometimes. I realize that the judges are there for a reason, but it just breaks my heart when they dig so deep sometimes.

Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Love your new look!! Just wanted to say thanks for a great breakfast "meeting" Friday!!! We must do that more often! I agree DiDi did not deserve such harsh words!! I'm just not into as much either...hopefully things will pick up soon...

    ReplyDelete