I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Festival of Fall Color

Well, as much as I enjoy summer - sitting on the beach with my feet in the sand - I am looking forward to fall colors and smells. There's nothing prettier than watching tree leaves change from green to yellow to orange to red, etc... I love going to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect carving pumpkins, the fun gourds and pretty mums.

Festivals are fun to go to this time of year too. A few weeks ago we had the Blueberry Festival, then we had the Popcorn Festival and now it's Apple Festival time. My friend Susan and I enjoyed an Apple Festival today in a small town not too far from us. It was a beautiful fall day to walk around the craft booths, check out and enjoy the food and listen to a great singer on stage.

What's your favorite part of this season? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment