I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

25 YEARS

WOW, it's been 25 years since I graduated from high school. I'm so serious when I say that I can't believe how fast time has gone by.

This weekend is my reunion. It begins with a "meet & greet" at a local restaurant on Friday night. Saturday afternoon we're taking a tour of our high school. Oh how fun it will be to reminisce. Then, on Saturday night is the big shin-dig at a hall with music, a yummy buffet of food and a cash bar (I'll be buying diet coke). I am really excited to see so many people from way back when.

I plan on taking lots of pictures to hopefully post on a future blog for you to see. In the meantime, check out this beauty.......


Yes, this is my senior picture chosen for the yearbook. Check out those hair sprayed feather bangs and the thick black eyeliner. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how much Olivia looks like YOU!! Too cute:) 25 years is a long time ago but I'm with you, it doesn't feel that long ago!! Have fun lady and take lots of photos!!! :))

    ReplyDelete