Lucas Oil Stadium is home of the Indianapolis Colts. I had the opportunity to take a tour of the stadium while I was in Indy on a business trip yesterday. This post is going to mostly be pictures, but I wanted to post a few quick facts about the stadium. I found it so fascinating (and I'm not even a football lover).
* The stadium celebrated its grand opening on August 24, 2008
* Covers 1.8 million square feet
* Seven-levels with a retractable roof and seating of 63,000
* 148 concession stands
* Employs approx 10,000 people on a game day
* Lucas Oil Stadium is where the super bowl will be played in 2012
Great Ideas — 15 Farmhouse Ideas!
8 hours ago