I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coconut Ambrosia Salad

Hey Blogger Friends,

I'm not much of a cook, baker or candle stick maker; however, I'm willing to try. Next week I've offered to make a fruit salad for a teacher's luncheon at my daughter's school. I, of course, googled "fruit salad" and came across some yummy sounding salads. I've decided to try this one called Coconut Ambrosia Salad.


I realize this recipe is quite simple but that fits me just perfect. It doesn't sound too expensive to make either. That's a good thing since I'll probably be doubling the recipe AND maybe even making some to keep at home. In some of the reviews, it seems that others have added a few fruits to give it more variety and some have even added sour cream to change up the texture a little bit. Not sure how much I'll deviate from the recipe but it's something to consider when I go to the store to buy the ingredients.


What about you? Have you tried a salad like this before? Or, do you have a recipe for a fruit salad you would be willing to share?


I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment