I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11/11

We will never forget!
It's hard to believe 10 years have passed. I still remember where I was and what I was doing when I got the news about the attacks. Simply devastating!
I was in New York in June, 2001 for the West Point graduation of my husband's nephew. It was awesome when we went sight seeing.
I was in New York in June, 2002 for the wedding of the same nephew. It was awful when we went sight seeing.
What a difference a year makes.
What a difference 10 years makes.
What a difference.
Period.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! It was a very sad day...

    On another note...we really do think too much alike...I just changed my blog for fall and guess which design I chose??? I can't believe it...the same one you have! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete