I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Feeling Crafty

I've got a few craft projects started that I just can't seem to find the time to finish.
Well, guess what? Tonight is the night. My family is each doing their own thing and this is the perfect time to concentrate on getting something accomplished.
I am making some picture coasters using ceramic tiles. Also, I'm putting together a 2-layer cupcake/snack tray. I cannot wait to see how they turn out.
So, needless to say I'm staying busy tonight. What I don't get done tonight, I promise, will get attention tomorrow. I'm actually tired of all this misc stuff just laying around waiting to be used.
Maybe I'll post pictures when I'm done (if they turn out well-haha).
Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment