I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Monday, October 10, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

It feels like a miscellaneous Monday.

* We had family over yesterday to meet Leighton. It was so much fun. That poor baby was probably going to sleep good considering all the different hands he was in yesterday.

* I love watching left handed people write. Not sure why, it is just interesting.

* I've been trying to watch The Sing Off every Monday. I believe I've caught every episode so far. It's not that I "love" the show, but there is just something about acapella singing that intrigues me.

* My family has been watching The X Factor. I'm just such an American Idol fan it's hard to really watch it without thinking "hmmm, this isn't how they do it on Idol". Anyway, we're enjoying it.

* I'm out of town for work a few days this week. My husband and daughter will do just fine without me, I'm sure. I am excited because I get to go to Old Time Pottery for the 1st time in about a year while I'm gone. We don't have one close to us and I just love that store.

* One of my brother's birthdays is tomorrow. It's hard to believe he'll be 36. Wow!

* I'm signed up on Pinterest, however; I haven't spent much time on there....UNTIL TODAY. Wow, I kinda got lost in all the DIY crafts they have. My mind is racing on what to do/try first. I can only imagine what will happen when I go to the different recipes posted. Oh boy!

* My mom and two sister-in-laws are taking a weekend trip next month. I cannot wait. We'll be going to Gurnee Mills (an outlet mall - my favorite) and IKEA. We did the same trip last year and are hoping to make it a yearly tradition now.

* I miss my daughter being small/young enough to take her to the pumpkin patch. Oh how I loved to get picture after picture with her and all the different size/colored pumpkins.

*Hard to believe that Black Friday is next month. I'm a huge Black Friday shopper. I love me some good deals. I have to be honest though, most of the time I don't have gift idea lists by then, so a lot of the shopping is either for me, my husband, my daughter or our house. Ha!

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment