I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pictures

I've been having a great day off. I am getting organized with all the professional pictures I've had taken of Olivia.

Beginning when she was 6 weeks old, I had her picture taken every 3 months until she was a year old. After that I took her annually (on or around her birthday) until she started school. Once she started school, I've relied on the school pictures to continue the yearly tradition.

One snag I came across today is that I can't find her 5th grade photo. I do remember she was sick on picture day and had to have them done on re-take day. For some reason, the envelope is empty. Ugh! I've contacted the company that took the pictures to see if I can order an 8x10. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Fingers crossed!

I have all the pictures framed from 6 weeks old to 4 years old (a total of 9 pictures) but they are not displayed. All the other pictures are loose in an envelope. I'm struggling to decide if I want to frame them all and hang them (not sure where) or unframe the 9 pics and do a single scrapbook page for each of them in a scrapbook.

Honestly, I would love to have them all on display, but logically, I think it seems more practical to put them in an album and keep it in the living room for people to look through.

Decisions, decisions!

How about you? Do you have pictures collected like I do? How do you have them organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment