I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Randomness

I'm taking a quick break from doing some organizing today and my mind is racing with some random thoughts. Here they are:

  • It makes no difference to me who wins the super bowl. I've never been a football fan. Weird, I know.

  • My organizing today is in Olivia's room. While doing this, I've come across her baby book and other things from when she was born. Let's just say my eyes have not been very dry while doing this task. Ugh; to think that was almost 13 years ago.

  • I've got my last load of laundry in the washing machine. I actually like to do laundry. I love the smell of my fabric softener.

  • Olivia has a dance at school on Friday and she's already planning what she will wear. Ha!

  • I've got to get online and get a hotel picked out for my mom and her husband. They need an overnight stay in Florida before heading to the Bahamas. Yes, I'm jealous!

  • The check has cleared for the down payment of our summer vacation. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement. I can't believe we're doing it.

  • I'm already thinking of my yearly shopping trip to Gurnee Mills and Ikea. Now, it's not til November, so it's a little silly to think about it now. Oh well.

  • Last night I had the house to myself. Tom had a gig and Olivia spent the night at a friend's house. I didn't do much. Blog hopped and creeped on facebook!

Well, that's enough for now. Gotta get back upstairs so I can be productive.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment