I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Monday, March 5, 2012

It's March

Can you believe it's already the month of March? I always knew time would fly faster as I got older, but holy cow! Crazy!

This month marks a milestone birthday for my sweet (most of the time) Olivia. Milestone as in the age of 13. Yep, I'll have a teenager in the house. Not sure how that happened. Wasn't I just pregnant? Wasn't she just learning how to crawl? Walk? Run? Skip? Jump?

She and I are trying to "work together" on figuring out what she's going to do for her party with friends. I'm trying to keep it pretty low key and she's trying to persuade me otherwise. Gosh, I wonder who will win! I mean, she only turns 13 once, right?!?! Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Normally I tend to plan way ahead of time, but it just seems like her birthday is sneaking up on us. By this weekend we HAVE to have plans made so I can have peace of mind.

Before we know it the day will be here and she'll be blowing out the candles on her cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment