I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

C-R-A-Z-Y Weather

Wow has this end of winter/beginning of Spring brought us some crazy, crazy warm weather. We're talking low to mid 80's quite a few days already!! We've beat so many weather records, I don't think the meteorologists can keep up (haha).

I read an article our local newspaper that mentioned the local parks departments only made $3800 in revenue during the winter of 2011/2012. That's 83% below last year. They did, however, re-coop some of that short fall with all the people that played disc golf in February. Yep, February! I'm telling you...it's just nuts.

I have to be honest though, I'm afraid we're still in for some colder temps before the warm weather is here to stay. I'm not really thinking white stuff (snow), but colder "normal" temps for this time of year. Honestly, I love this warm/hot weather, but I'd like to do my Spring yard clean-up not sweating my "you know what" off.

How about you? What are the Spring temps where you are? Crazy like ours in Northern Indiana?

Regardless, Happy Spring to all of you fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment