I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Friday, February 19, 2010

FRIDAY AND THE WEEKEND

It's Friday and it's the beginning of the weekend. I LOVE Friday's.

Tonight my daughter, Olivia, is having her friend Gabby over for a sleep over. The girls are SUPER excited. Actually, so am I. I love it when she spends quality time with friends away from school. I think it's healthy. .

I'm having breakfast and some shopping time with my good friend, Sue tomorrow. She and I grew up across the street from each other and have remained friends all these years later. After my outing with her, I think I'll just "chill" around the house.

Sunday doesn't have anything planned as of yet. My husband's band has a gig on Saturday night so he'll sleep a good portion of the day. It might be the perfect time to get out to see a movie with Olivia. Or, maybe I'll continue to "chill" around the house.

Regardless of what is planned or not planned, I treasure my weekends. Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment