I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Pictures

This year it was like pulling teeth to get a couple shots of Olivia in her Halloween costume. I know, she's getting older and it's just not "cool". But I just can't help myself. Here are a few pictures I did manage to take.





I must admit, I wish she would have dressed a little more creative this year, but this year her decision was to wear jeans, a plaid shirt and a werewolf mask. She had a good time and that's really all that matters, right?

One fun thing my husband likes to do each Halloween is play themed music on his keyboard with a fog machine for effect while dressed up like a scary person. Although some kids do find it scary, most find it fascinating and stand to watch/listen while their parents patiently wait to continue on. Here are a few pictures of my husband. Such a handsome guy...





I hope you and yours had a great Halloween weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment