I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Friday, November 5, 2010

Shopping Fix

Ok, I am super excited about this weekend. I'm going on a girls get-away shopping trip with my mom and two of my sister-in-laws.

First, we're leaving tomorrow morning for Gurnee Mills in Gurnee, IL. It's an indoor outlet mall with lots and lots of stores. We're spending the night (thanks to hotel points from my brother) and then on Sunday morning we're traveling to Bolingbrook, IL to spend a good portion of the day at IKEA.

My list is made and I've checked it twice. I hope to find some great deals. There's nothing better then a good deal when shopping.

Oh, just typing the words "Gurnee Mills" and "IKEA" puts a smile on my face.

It's going to be so much fun I can't stand it. I hope your weekend is filled with the fun things you like to do.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment