It's been awhile since I've blogged and quite honestly, sometimes I don't feel like I have anything worthy of writing. Today I'm just going to jot down some things as they pop into my mind. Random..I know, but that's ok. Enjoy your week.
* Today we're celebrating Thanksgiving
* I'm so ready to put up Christmas decorations
* My kitchen smells so good because of the pumpkin/cream cheese loaf and apple crisp I just made
* I've already started my Christmas shopping
* I hope my Step-Son comes home safe from Kuwait in about 3 weeks
* I can't believe we're already planning our family vacation for next June
* My daughter accidentally scratched the screen of my new cell phone and I'm not happy
* It's going to get really cold this week (38 for the high on Thursday)
* Sometimes I don't understand why I'm so selfish
* It will be my 20 year anniversary at my job in January. Yes, 20 years!
* My oldest Step-Son and his girlfriend just left for their "new life" in Oregon
* I wish I could be more organized
* Diet Coke is my favorite cold drink
* I love flavored coffee
* My husband is outside raking leaves while I'm inside on the computer
Great Ideas — 9 Summer Activities for Kids!
13 hours ago