I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Celebrating 70





























Today is my Dad's birthday. He's 70!
You know, it sounds old to me, but I know it's not.
Is 70 the new 50?



We celebrated by going out to brunch at Houlihan's. There were 12 of us. My niece and husband weren't able to make it but it still was a nice group to celebrate.



After brunch we came back to my house so my dad could open his presents. We were suppose to have cake and ice cream, but most of us were too full from brunch to eat again. We did sing cause how can you celebrate a birthday and not sing? Needless to say, there is a lot of cake left over. Want some?



Then it was time to play Apples to Apples. Have you ever played? All of us in our family love the game. Fun, fun, fun!



A great time was had by all.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!














No comments:

Post a Comment