I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter Blues

Ok, it's official...I have the winter blues. Oh gosh how I long for warmer weather.

I'm not a hot and humid kinda girl, but give me 80ish degrees with sunshine and some water close by to dip my feet and I'm good to go.

I'm a bit jealous and envious of my mom, her husband and 11 other family members. They leave on Saturday for a 2 week trip to Freeport, Bahamas. They have time shares and go at this time every year. Unfortunately, the economy has put a damper on me going the past few years. I dream about the day I get to go back. There's just something about a winter tropical vacation that lifts the spirit.

How about you? Are you a Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall kinda person?

No comments:

Post a Comment