I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Monday, January 23, 2012

Busy Weekend

Ever have one of those weekends where you are just jam packed with things to do? Well, I had one this past weekend. Even though it was non-stop, it was super fun. Here's how my weekend went down:

  • Friday morning: Breakfast with my good friend Susan. Well, breakfast that lasted a little over 3 hours. We pretty much went straight from breakfast to lunch but didn't stay to eat (haha)
  • Friday afternoon: the funeral for my aunt and errand running for a birthday party later in the weekend
  • Friday evening: Nothing

  • Saturday morning: Getting sweet Leighton to babysit
  • Saturday afternoon: Taking Leighton home and running more errands for the birthday party planned for Sunday
  • Saturday evening: A super duper fun night out playing trivia. Now, our team didn't do so well. Actually, we didn't do well at ALL. We came in last place. We just shook it off because it didn't matter that we didn't win. The company and food was way more important than winning!
  • Sunday morning: Straighten up the house for company
  • Sunday afternoon: Celebrated my step-daughter's 21st birthday with 14 family members. I made a wonderful brunch consisting of egg casserole, waffles, danish and fresh fruit
  • Sunday evening: Ran a few errands while Olivia was at youth group with a friend. After that it was time to relax and get ready for the work week.

How about you? Did you have a fun filled/jam packed weekend or was it laid back and simple? Regardless, I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. You WERE busy! I had a blast Saturday night! Thanks for inviting us:))

    ReplyDelete