I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Monday, January 2, 2012

One/Two/One Two

I hope the first day of the New Year was good to you. So far, so good for me.

Lots and lots of snow is falling now. It's winter, and in Northern Indiana it's to be expected. My daughter is thrilled. She L~O~V~E~S the snow! Silly girl!

I'm goofy but I think today's date is kinda cool and wanted to type it out.
1/2/12 (one/two/one two)

I told myself I wasn't going to make any new year's resolutions because I NEVER keep them. NEVER. Instead, I think I'll come up with some goals to work toward. That will make me feel better about myself without feeling like a total failure when my resolutions get put aside.

How about you? Did you make any resolutions? Best of luck to you!

Here's to a Happy 2012! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE failure I guess because I'm already regretting my resolutions! Happy New Year to you too!! We must get together soon:))

    ReplyDelete