I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cutie Patootie


I haven't posted any pictures of Leighton lately, but today I'm going to. I'm still babysitting almost every Friday which has worked out real well and is so, so much fun.
In 2 short months we will celebrating his 1st birthday. Time flies incredibly fast.
Leighton is unbelievably into music. It runs in his blood. Both his dad, Ryan and grandpa, Tom play instruments. He's got the beat!!
In addition to crawling all over the place, he pulls himself up on everything and even walks behind his push toy. He has 6 teeth. His 2 bottom arrived in April and all 4 on top (yes, all 4) arrived about a month ago all within a week of each other. Crazy, huh?
He's a messy, messy kid. It's hard to get a picture without something on his face, clothing, body, etc. Yesterday was no exception. Oh well. He's a great baby with a perfect disposition so I can deal with the messiness!
It's alot of fun having a little one around the house again. But boy oh boy is it tiring. Ha!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is precious! I'm so excited for you, what a wonderful time you must be having! He will surely keep you young:)) Can't wait to get together again!

    ReplyDelete