I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Friday, August 17, 2012

End of Summer



As an end of the summer event, Olivia and I went to a waterpark located about 1hr 20min away. We've been before and always have a good time. It's called Deep River Waterpark and you can get information here.
The day started very cloudy and dreary. As we drove I couldn't help but wonder if we were making the right decision. I knew the weather channel indicated it would be partly cloudy and a high of 84 but I sure was nervous.
Well, within an hour of getting there, the clouds broke apart and the sky turned blue with only a few puffs of white things left in the sky. It did get to the low 80's and was a perfect, perfect day. A great day to end the summer before school starts next week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks fun! We stayed at Dophin Key in Orange Beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and Looks like a wonderful place maybe next summer for us:)) Thanks again for asking Gabby and I can't wait to get together on Friday:))

    ReplyDelete