I have taken quite a few vacations. I've taken vacations as a kid and I've taken vacations as an adult. Boy they sure are different.
I know I won't be able to remember all the vacations I've taken, but I'm going to try and touch on a few of my most memorable or favorite. These are not in any order, just as I happen to remember them.
Places I've been
- I've been to Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, Wisconsin
- I've been to Michigan, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Ohio
- I've been to Washington, California, Arizona, Nevada, Minnesota, Missouri, Alabama
- I've been to Canada
- I've been to Freeport, Bahamas
- I've been to Germany
- I've been to France
- I've been to Disney World in Florida at least 4 or 5 times. I've been as a kid, as an adult and as an adult with a child. All times were different. This is a vacation that makes me happy every single time I go
- I've been to Gulf Shores, AL for a family vacation. This is hands down, my FAVORITE vacation as of yet. It was so relaxing and beautiful.
- I've been to Desitn, FL for a family vacation. Super fun and super awesome.
- I've taken camping trips out east.
- I've been to Freeport, Bahamas quite a few times since my mom has a time share there
- I've taken long weekend trips to Gurnee, IL and French Lick, IN and quite a few other places that are slipping my mind as of now
When I type it out, it seems like I've been everywhere and I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a bit. I love to travel but it costs money which I don't always have for such pleasure. Someday, I hope to be able to do so without the concern of money or having to work for a living.