I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 9 of 31 - Struggles

Topic is: Struggles

There are many things I struggle with or about. Some things are daily, some weekly, some just every so often. Regardless though, they are struggles. Here are some that come to mind as I type this day 9 post:

  • I struggle with making sure I'm a good mom
  • I struggle with trying not to pick my cuticles
  • I struggle with my lack of motivation to exercise
  • I struggle with making ends meet some times
  • I struggle with being compassionate
  • I struggle with gossiping too much
  • I struggle with being selfish
  • I struggle with procrastination
  • I struggle with driving at night
  • I struggle with keeping my house clean
  • I struggle with coming up with things I struggle with
I haven't struggled yet for topics for the daily blogging challenge. If I do; however, I'll come back and add one more to the list above.

No comments:

Post a Comment