I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 12 of 31 - TV Shows

Topic is: TV Shows

I don't watch much on TV these days, because, let's be honest...there is NOTHING on TV these days. I am not even sure why we have cable in our house. It seems that anything on now is reality shows or just plain stupid shows.

A few shows I do enjoy watching are:
  • American Idol
  • Friends
  • X-Factor
  • The Voice
  • The Brady Bunch

Some of these are obviously only re-runs, and some are reality shows. I do enjoy watching other shows, but it really just depends on what mood I'm in or how long the show is on. It seems that I don't watch long shows unless I know there is nothing else needing my attention. I feel guilty sitting and watching 2 hour shows or movies knowing that dishes need to be done or laundry needs to be put away.

I do have to admit, my go-to channel is LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) to see what's on. Lately, however, they seem to be playing stupid shows like Killer Kids or I Killed my BFF. Really? What part of MOVIE NETWORK don't they understand? I have a lot of favorites on this channel so when they do play movies, I always like to see if it's one I've seen a million times before. Those are the ones I'm the most interested in. Those are the ones I love the most.

Movies? Reality? Sitcom? Whatever your favorite is, I hope you can find it on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment