I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2 of 31 - My Family

Yesterday when I started the daily blogging challenge for October, I basically just gave you back ground information on me. Simple, right?  It really was. Today's topic is going to be my family.

Topic is: My Family

I come from a very close knit family. Here, let me introduce you to them:

My husband of 17 years





















My biological daughter





















My step-son, step daughter-in-law and step-grandson
















My middle step-son






















My step-daughter and step son-in-law





















My dad and his lady friend. They do plan on getting married, but haven't set a date yet

















My mom and her husband. They have been married for 10 years now

















My older brother, sister-in-law and niece and nephew



















My younger brother, sister-in-law and niece





















My brother-in-law, sister-in-law, nephews and niece (from my husband's side of the family)
















Well, there you have it. This is my immediate family. I certainly have a much larger extended family but this post would never ever end if I included everyone. They are loved all the same though.

Stay tuned for day 3 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment